Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Support Operation Blazing Sword via Amazon

This has been a busy week for OBS, and I hope it's a harbinger of good things to come.

In fact, I'm about to disappear for the rest of the week to attend a MAG40 class -- not only for my own education, but also to determine if it will be suitable for LGBTQ students. (I'm certain it will, but I can't say with authority if I haven't given it a try, now can I?)

But before I go, I wanted to let you know about the most recent development with OBS:  we are now registered with Amazon Smile, meaning that you can support our organization just by purchasing things online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.