Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Traveller Tuesday: Moon Toad Publishing

Ian Stead (aka Biomass) is an artist, fellow Traveller player, and a friend of mine. In fact, he's the one who drew up the spiffy deckplans for the Rum Runner that I showed off back in the summer.

Well, the way I got him to do that for me was to trade my writing for his drawing. I've been working on a couple of projects with him, and one of those projects is available for sale at Drive-Thru RPG through his store, Moon Toad Publishing.




The Ship Record Sheets (26 pages, $4.83) is a product that not only gives you several sheets to record information about your ship of choice (including a form-fillable PDF), it also contains the stats for four never before seen ships. (As well as, ahem, a recognizable name in the credits.) Now I know a lot of you are thinking "Why would I want a book full of forms?" To that I say, think of it like this instead: you're paying $1.20 for each ship -- fully statted out, with precision verbiage lovingly hand-crafted by moi -- and you get the records for free.  What a deal, right?

And while you're at it, why not pick up the Ship Book: Pukharra (22 pages, $4.83) while you're at it? Now, I had nothing to do with this one, but the Puk is a great little ship that is ideally suited for a group of interstellar murderhobos. Not just stats, this book has lots of great art:  color renderings, deck plans, lots and lots of detail on the ship, and a sample crew to boot. And besides, one of the ships in the Record Sheet pack is a stealth variant of the Pukharra named the Pooka, so you really need to buy the one in order to get maximum use out of the other.



Come on, guys. Do I need to break out my +5 Vinyl Straightjacket of  Hot Goth-Girl Beseeching Action to get you to buy these?  Because I totally will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.