Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WNW: Turn Off Your Bloody Phone

WARNING: SHOCKINGLY, VIOLENTLY, GRAPHICALLY, HOLY-SHIT-I-AIN'T-KIDDING NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR FOR PEOPLE WITH DELICATE DISPOSITIONS. 


That said, if you like horror, and/or agree that terrible, horrible things should be performed upon the rude "people" who text or talk on the phone in the theater, then you will love this video.

Me? I laughed my ass off. I don't care if you think it's sick or twisted or misogynistic or whatever. I say it's awesome, and I've wanted to do something very much like it on more than one occasion.

5 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud, I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty bad lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That grossed out my horror-movie-obsessed wife, and that ain't easy to do.

    Gotta admit, I've threatened to skull-fuck people, but that's the first time I've ever seen it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to say ,but that pen opening might  be a bit under sized lol. Less course ya'll had a Pencil D*ck ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. pencil dick,now that is funny
    Needledick Newman

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.