Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Calling all Hoosier dog lovers!

My dear friend Miakoda wants to share this information:

"Dog-people, I know a lovely golden English Lab who needs a new home ASAP. She's an adult, very curious and friendly, and seems good with children from what we can tell, but she and the Malinois (Belgian Shepherd) she lives with are not getting along. We would love to have her but don't have a good yard for her. Please let me know if you're interested, and I can put you in touch with her owners."

The dog is currently in Elkhart County, IN.  Please contact Shari (or me, and I'll get the message to her) if you are interested.  Thanks!

1 comment:

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.