Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Help me save Jericho

So. CBS cancelled Jericho yesterday. I aim to change that.

Many of you are Browncoats, and know what it feels like when a beloved TV show is cancelled before its time. I call upon the sacred bonds of sci-fi geekdom, and ask for your help.

Some of you respect my taste in television, even if you don't watch the show yourself. I need you to believe me when I say that this is one of the most intelligent, well-written shows out there. Please help me in this.

Some of you may not care about the show at all, but are my friends and don't want to see me upset. Please, please, help me.

Here's what you can do to help save this show, from easy to involved. If you do nothing else, please do #1.
  1. Go to the Save Jericho Petition at PetitionOnline and sign it. Leave a comment if possible. If you can't think of a comment, then feel free to use mine: "I will buy as many seasons of Jericho on DVD as you care to make." The promise of money is a strong motivator.
  2. Use the CBS Feedback Form and leave an email complaint. Politely express your displeasure at the cancellation of the show, and ask them to re-think their decision.
  3. Call the CBS programming department at (212) 975 3247. Leave a voicemail with the same polite message as in #2.
  4. Send nuts-- be it peanuts, pictures of peanuts, styrofoam peanuts, you get the idea -- to:
CBS ATTN: Nina Tassler
51 West 52nd Street
New York, New York 10019
RE: RENEW JERICHO
5. If you're especially hardcore, contact the sponsors of the show (you know, the folks who pay lots of money to air commercials that pay for the show) and tell them that you want them to get CBS to renew Jericho. A list of sponsors and their web addresses can be found HERE.

Please help me. I'm not too proud to beg. Please, please, help me.

1 comment:

  1. What the hell, they brought Doctor Who back, albeit 17 years after the fact..

    ps: fezvy.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.