Saturday, April 21, 2007

HTML is kicking my ass

I am not a stupid person.
  • I figured out how to replace the stock header with an image.
  • I figured out how to make it clickable and not just a static picture.
  • Given enough time, I can figure most things out.
But this "Three Column Layout" thing is kicking my ass... probably because I don't want to upload it as a new template and then painstakingly re-add everything. What I want is to cut and paste the proper code into the proper place.

Can someone please tell me what to put where? I'm about ready to tear my hair out in frustration.

Oh yeah, I use layout templates, not classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.