Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Running Late

Ack! Late again? Where did the time go?

Well, I spent a good chunk of the day running errands with my mother, who needed a lift to the doctor, and then I had to go grocery shopping. That ate most of the day right there.

A bit of good news, though, is that I managed to get a 30 minute session of therapeutic massage between the two. It was the best non-sexual touch I've ever had. Soft, strong hands working the tension from my lightly oiled back while soft music plays in the background.... purrrrrrrr. I could so totally get hooked on this. Men, if this is what it's like for you when you go to a prostitute, I completely understand. Go in peace, absolved and unashamed.

Some changes to the site today.... the new logo up top is courtesy of Chris Sims. If you started to make one for me, please don't stop! I have another one by Shane Bailey that I'll put up next week, and if there are any others I'll give them all airtime before I decide on the final piece. After all, I need to try them all to see which looks best, oui?

The list of participants in my Literary Comics Mash-Up Extravaganza keeps growing, as you can see by the list to your upper right. Keep sending them, I'll keep linking, and if you are awesome enough to put a link to me in your Friends column, let me know! I'll happily give you an HTML Reach-around in return.

Also, just below the LCMUE list is a handy li'l button-utility-thingie I found. Clicking on it (go ahead, you know you want to) opens a pop-up window that gives you many, many options for bookmarking this delightfully snarky blog, including such fan favorites as Digg, del.ici.ous, Technorati, and your browser of choice.

Click it! Mistress Palette
commands you to click it!

Alas, that's all I have time for, my poppets; if I have time later I'll post more. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.